Friday 18 November 2016

What Jackson Wore #2

Welcome back to another addition of 'What Jackson Wore'. 

I love babies and toddlers in dungarees, especially boys. These ones are from Sainsbury's and what I really like about them is that they are made from the 'jeggings' type of material, so they are really soft and still give him the flexibility to run about like a crazy toddler. 
The Top is a vest top from H&M. The hoody is obviously from Gap. 




Had to throw in another photo gone wrong! 


Love Sophia xxx




This Mama Life

4 comments:

  1. I've started to really like dungarees. These are great because proper denim dungarees can be quite restrictive i think. Looks fab with the white top underneath #WeekendTotStyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have just ordered another pair on dungarees from Next! xx

      Delete
  2. I love dungarees on littles, both my girls have a number of pairs. Jackson looks super cute in his and I love the striped tee underneath, perfect for this cooler weather. Thank you for sharing with #weekendtotstyle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous bunch of photos. Such a handsome chap. We are big fans of dungarees so really loved this outfit. That's good to hear there was some flexibility though! Thank you so much for linking up with Weekend Tot Style!x

    ReplyDelete