Saturday 10 December 2016

Toddler Christmas Jumpers

Yesterday's blog was all about Christmas jumpers for Mamas. Today it's the toddler boys Christmas jumpers' turn. I actually did one like this last year, which seemed to be well received, so i thought I would do one again...


 I have found some absolutely amazing items for this year!!!

This one from John Lewis is adorable, I love the 3D wings!
I love dressing Jackson in Grey and this one from Next is really cute.


This Matalan jumper has both a tree and a snowman on, so no confusing what season it is for! 


I had to throw in an extra tacky one and I think this jumper is perfect (Tesco). No one would get confused about what time of year to wear this one!!


This one is unisex which I think is a good idea. They wear these jumpers for such a short amount of time, it would be great to get more use out of them from other children too. It is from Mothercare.
Of course I had to include a Zara product. This is a subtle one with a reindeer face on the hood. 


Let me know if you have seen or have got any good ones for your toddlers! 

Love Sophia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment