Monday 12 June 2017

Slimming World update #2

You all seem to be enjoying my Slimming World related blogs so I thought I would share how this month has been.

I have been doing Slimming World for 8 weeks now (plus one week that I was on holiday for) and my total loss is now 1st 1lbs. So that makes this last month a total of 4lbs off. The weight loss has been a little slower recently but, as mentioned, I was on holiday and had a few events (one being a food festival... oops!). A few people have mentioned my weight loss now too, so it must be showing. 

I have a mini goal for my holiday, which is in 3 weeks, to lose another 4lbs. This would take me to pre-Florrie weight, which might be a bit tricky but I would be over the moon if I can achieve it. When I get back from the holiday, it will be 6 weeks until the wedding so will have another tough goal for that!!!!

I have tried to up my exercise this month in aid of the weight loss. Firstly, I have a Fitbit and try to do at least 10,000 steps per day. Secondly, I have started running. Before I had Jackson, I started using an app called 'Couch to 5k', which seemed to work really well, so I am using this again. I am just about to start week 2 and finding it a lot easier than I thought to fit it into the busy schedule of Mama-hood. I have also going with a friend which definitely keeps me motivated. I think another big reason I have found it easy to keep up with, is because it gives a bit of 'me time'. It's 30mins where I am not Mama, I am Sophia again (although I do look a bit like Phoebe from friends when I am running)! 

I'm afraid that I haven't been as experimental with food lately; still LOVING the Sweet Chilli Chicken recipe from Slimming World but one other one that I didn't mention last time is the Carbonara recipe. You use yogurt instead of cream, which I didn't think would be very good but it's amazing! The new magazine is out this week so I am going to try to be a little more experimental for the next month! 

Love Sophia
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment